Ralph Peterson Jr. Plays



Another bad ass drum solo from Ralph Peterson Jr. today:



Ralph has also got an excellent new instructional DVD out and, after now owning and viewing it myself, I highly recommend it for anyone seriously interested in studying the art of Jazz drumming. There is a lot of serious information and great playing packed into this DVD!

Here's a great sample from this DVD of Peterson explaining and demonstrating his craft:



(I really dig those blue sparkle drums Ralph!)

You've probably noticed the advertisement/link on my blog for Jazzheaven.com at the side of this page. Run (don't walk!) and go to that website NOW to find an amazing collection of Jazz instructional videos. I'll be featuring an interview with the mastermind behind these excellent productions, Falk Willis, in the near future. Stay tuned.