Ruben Hein club tour


The first Dutch club tour by Ruben Hein kicks off on the 25th of February in Cultuurpodium Groene Engel in Oss. Hein’s first CD after signing with the prestigious Blue Note Label titled Loose Fit “ has been well received by the press and is receiving strong airplay on the commercial radio. Hein will also perform at the Java Jazz Festival.

Regarding his debut CD Hein states on his website “I want to develop further as a songwriter and I know I have the potential to do so. But I am already very proud of Loose Fit. I have tried to reach for the essence of a song in the way that Paul Simon and Ray Charles did. And I love a spatial quality in my music, of the kind you can hear on the album, Kind of Blue by Miles Davis.’ And Hein adds: ‘I have waited for this a long time. I am 28 now and fully ready for what lies ahead.” If the current buzz is anything to go by, we can expect to be hearing a lot more from this artist.
For complete tour dates see www.runenhein.com