Mark E Music Photos: Marsha Ambrosius – Far Away : Lyrics .

  • Artist : Marsha Ambrosius
  • Song: Far Away
  • Album: Late Nights & Early Mornings
Such a beautiful song! Marsha Ambrosius, a former member of the English band duo Floetry has came out with an amazing new song 'Far Away', taken from her upcoming debut solo studio album 'Late Nights & Early Mornings' slated for release on January 4, 2011. This would have been labored with Michael Jackson on it!

heck out Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away video through the connection below and sing along with the Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away lyric.Share on Your FacebookWatch Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away Music Video here

Tweet
Marsha Ambrosius Far Away Lyrics :Send "Far Away" Ringtone to your Cell So sad to see you go so soonI know that you ain't coming backIn the beginning everything was coolToward the end of it all it's all badI know I played my part in making it what it isAnd I know that you did the sameI guess i'm up outta heremusicjuzz.blogspot.comI'm moving on againI'm sure that you will understandI play by the rulesYou play by the gameI couldn't of stayedIt's easier to sayCos I was by your sideWhen you went through the painI guess it doesn't count now that you're so far awayAnd every minute you're goneI'm missing you soI can't consider that you're far awayCan't get you out of my mindBoy you're out of my lifeI can't see that you're far away?If you could see me babyNow that you're so far awayDidn't want you to go babe, babeOoh tear stains on my pillowTryna forget yaDon't know what i'm gonna doMore days and countingI've been laying and staringMyself in the mirrorAll alone in my roomI can't get this way againGonna think with my headCos my eye is what got me hereSo hurt from what you've doneMore than enough reasons for me to move onCos I gave you my wordYou put your trust in meSupposed to be the one to give you what you needI was by your sideWhen we were meant to beGuess it doesn't count now that you're soFar awayAnd every minute you're goneI'm missing you soI can't see that you're far awayCan't get you out of my mindBoy you're out of my lifeI can't mean that you're far away?If you could see me babyNow that you're so far awayYeah.If I'd have known Sunday morningThat you would be goneI would have never come homeI wouldn't have answered my phoneTo hear the phone at your toneI knew that something was wrong babeThe ? who had told meThat you was alone inside an empty roomIdentified you as my babyOh my babySo far awayAnd every minute you're goneI'm missing you soI can't believe that you're far awayCan't get you out of my mindBoy you're out of my lifeI can't believe that you're far away?If you could see me babyNow that you're so far awayYeah.Can't suppose that you're goneSend "Far Away" Ringtone to your Cell Watch Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away Music Video here
5583022058827143872-4642902117964742346Marsha Ambrosius �#65533; Far Away : Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones Watshit .