Resources for you!

Throughout this week, I'll be putting up various resources for you. I'll mark them individually for you so that you can find them easily in the weeks to come.

For example, here is the power point from my lecture on Saturday. I have included a number of new slides to help with clarification. Sorry for the jump in my logic when we got to heaven! That will teach me to squeeze together two lecture at the last minute!!!

Trygve & Kristen's power points will be posted in a separate blog post. We are experiencing the inhospitable divide between the worlds of the PC and the Mac. Yes, one day even PCs and Macs will be reconciled with one another. However, until that eschatological event happens, we will search for alternative means of posting the slides.

The peace of Christ to you all. Not an easy peace, not an insignificant peace, not a halfhearted peace, but the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

-Chelle