Exam Next Week

For all of you who may have forgotten or who are just nervous about such things, I thought that I would write a little reminder that yes indeed we have an exam next week. I will post the questions on the class blog on Monday. There will be about 5 questions, but you will just choose two to write on.

The exam is due by4:30 on Friday. (If you need to mail to MHGS the exam, it needs to be postmarked by that Friday.)

What is the purpose of an exam such as this? My hope is that the exam will be an opportunity for you to express some of your thoughts and opinions about the readings and the class sessions. This means that Ed will be searching for your use and understanding of the assigned readings as well as the integration of the content of the class within your own theological thinking. This is a closed-book exam, but you will have some time to think through the questions before you sit down to your two hours of writing.

I can't really say that this should be a fun activity, but I do hope that it will be fulfilling in some manner. I know that I enjoyed reading your exams last term. Some really good integrative thinking going on inside your heads!!!

See you tomorrow!
Chelle