Welcome New Readers

“I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.”
Jane Austen (1775 – 1817), writer

Before the year ended I was caught unaware about a situation I created, innocently; see “Lesson Learned” post below. What surprised me most after the dust cleared is the sanctimonious jackals hollering for blood. I suspect they are the type of people one would see in the accompanying photo.

Initially, I thought I would not blog any more. I wondered if it was really worth it. I first removed a number of posts that related to daughter because I worried about her safety, then I took down just about everything. I thought these wackos could be dangerous. After reading the comments from the priggish lout boasting about discovering the blog and how he hated my
…vitriolic and disdainful commentary of a political nature (all of which I found myself disagreeing with, vehemently). I made a point to review it [the blog] heavily as I wanted to make sure that the attorneys received all pertinent information…

I decided that I couldn’t back down. Once I read his comments, I quickly returned the political posts (although I couldn’t find any of a vitriolic nature), especially after he provided a link to Toner Mishap.

Welcome new readers and join the many others who already enjoy the posts of Toner Mishap.