I’ve Got the Blues

Feelin' low down, I'm blue
As I sit by the fire
I've got the blues

“I’ve Got the Blues,” Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Where I really want to be right now.
It was building yesterday and hit today, I feel rather down and would love to be by myself away from the maddening, passive-aggressive crowds.




Here are the specs for the home pictured -- it's sold.
COZY LOG HOME

How Sweet it is…Cozy Log home situated on 3+/- acres just 3 miles outside the Village of Chester. Nice country setting with the house overlooking a large yard. White birches and nearby woods offer privacy. Little extras include built-ins and porcelain tub. Patio out back is perfect for enjoying the peace and quiet of this pretty Vermont property.
Listing#:26H2187
Price:$249,000
Town:Chester
Style:Log Home
Acreage: 3+/-
Bedrooms: 2+ loft
Baths:2
Sq. Ft. :1,260+/-
Year Built:1965 and 1985